How much do you love your rabbit?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peppy, words cant describe it... Samson, as muchas possible... I don't like him he's mean to me and bites me, but Istill love him for being evil :p

SLRabbits wrote:
Ihonestly would put my rabbit's life above my own. I would do anythingand everything for every single one of them, without a second thought.:D

~Nichole
That's devotion right there!

I would too, i once jumped into a large horsetrough in the middle ofwinter to rescue my outside cat who had tried to take a drink andslipped! Man! was it freezing! Luckily, i was able to run up to thewarm house and dry and warm us both up. I believe the cat's namewas Mr. Karmel, sadly, he passed away two years ago.

Ellie

When I go to the grocery store I always end up spending more $$ on them than on myself!

Who else would get to bite me and still get fed?

Who else could poop on the floor without being asked to leave?

Who else could chew my wood furniture and still get hugs?

Who else would I let wake me up early for head pets?

Who else would I let jump in my lap and eat right out of my bowl?

Who else loves me so unconditionally?

Who else brightens my day when everything is going wrong?

Who else would I rather share my home and my life with?

:):):):):)

Nah...I don't love Cosmo...I only force myself toget up at 6-7 am so that he can get his morning jitters out of hissystem!!

So, yes, I guess i do love him...

Zee wrote:
I love my bunnies !!!!! sooooooo much

They mean the world to me. I am unable to have children, so for me my bunnies are my children.
I cannot have children either, so my pets are my "fuzzy kids."

It's beyond love.
Adoration beyond the horizon, beyond the universe, beyond the universes beyond our own galaxy. (Plural of universe?)
Total bunnylovefest.

I love my bunnies more then anything..... (asidefrom my daughter.... she's my little hairless bunny that walks on twolegs, and they are my little furry humans with long ears, wriggly nosesand cotton tails)

Each of my rabbits have such diverse personalities.... they are all sodifferent, and that's what endears each and everyone to me. They mighthave their naughty moments, and times of utter deviance, but I lovethem no matter what. I cant say there's too much in my life that bringsme as much complete and total joy as my rabbits do. :)

Annie

Latest posts

Back