How many pets do you have?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 5
2 dogs: Moose a wire haired Dapple Dachshund, and Toby an American Staffordshire Terrier
2 Cats: Hercules a black DSH, and Hayley a Snowshoe/ Flame point Siamese mix.

and of course Humphrey, whatever his little bunnyself if.

9 right now, counting the turtle and fish tank

We have 3 dogs,
Almost 11 yr old male golden retriever
15 month old male golden retriever
20 month old female great pyrenees/golden retriever

2 bunnies
1 yr old (today) female broken chestnut mini lop
almost 2 yr old male blue harlequin single mane lionhead

1 foster bunny
2 yr old female Lilac

1 cat
13 yr old male orange Siberian

many fish

1 female red eared slider turtle

Random foster dogs, here and there, none right now

and I want 1 or 2 more bunnies: I'd like a holland lop and a mini rex :O)

I currently have:

3 rabbits
2 chinchillas
3 pet mice
1 hamster
1 cat
3 African fat tail geckos (might be two soon)
3 leopard geckos (might be two soon)
1 crested gecko
2 king snakes
1 corn snake.

So 20ish

Lol only because my friend reeeeeally wants my enigma male. In the changes I am going through with the geckos it might be better just to have females

It keeps changing....

Last count:

8 rabbits (S'more crossed the Bridge....and then we added our Amazing Gracie)
2 dogs (Lilah and Eden)
1 fire skink (Heph... short for Hephaestus, the god of fire)
1 guinea pig (Poe...our newest addition...named after Edgar Allen Poe)

oh dear.....

I have:

107+ Gerbils(I am a Breeder)
2 Steppe Lemmings
2 Cockatiels
7 dogs(2 BCs, 1 NSDTR, 1 Terrier X, 1 Lurcher, 2 random muttlies)
2 Rabbits
1 Garter Snake
1 Betta
2 other aquariums filled mostly with Guppies

and no, I do not live on a farm lol

Here is my list of pets!!!

2 horses (mine)
3 dogs (one mine)
3 cats
5 goldfish
5 guinea pigs
1 rabbit (mine)

Yup, that's about it. Also getting another dog, which will be shared with my BF and I. :)

1 female German Shepherd
1 female Torti Cat
1 female Okeetee Corn Snake
1 male Amel Corn Snake

1 unknown Green Spotted Puffer fish (25 gallon)
1 male Red Betta
1 community tank 29 gallons. Platies + tetras
1 semi agreesive tank 25 gallons. Barbs.

Soon to add a bunny. :3

itsazoo wrote:
oh dear.....

I have:

107+ Gerbils(I am a Breeder)
2 Steppe Lemmings
2 Cockatiels
7 dogs(2 BCs, 1 NSDTR, 1 Terrier X, 1 Lurcher, 2 random muttlies)
2 Rabbits
1 Garter Snake
1 Betta
2 other aquariums filled mostly with Guppies

and no, I do not live on a farm lol

Gerbils!!!!!!
I love gerbils. I am jealous. I am looking for a pair or two and it's hard to find them around here! Even at pet stores! But I do not want to buy from them. Plus, I want some "cool" colors. My favs are Burmese, Silver Nutmeg, Gray Agouti, Siamese, and anything overly mottled. The Dark Patched Pieds I've seen in photos are way adorable too!

Lets see I have personally have

1 bunny -Freckles- was told she's a female and I'm going with that

1 Cat - Chris- 2 year old female orange tabby named after my favorite country singer chris cagle

2 cockatiels- Halloween and Hallows Eve- Hallloween is pied Hallows Eve is lutino got them on halloween 2010

and in the house

4 dogs - Luna, Presley, Sissy/baby, bear- 3 belong to taylers parents and one to someone they know

2 cats ( not counting mine)-dynimate and Harley

1 Bunny (not counting mine)- Sweet Heart

8 or so chickens

and then they rent out other sections of the property so really i have no idea how many animals on here

I want some "cool" colors. My favs are Burmese, Silver Nutmeg, Gray Agouti, Siamese, and anything overly mottled. The Dark Patched Pieds I've seen in photos are way adorable too!

lol, we have all those colours exept for Silver Nutmeg which is our current project, we are thinking Kira X Amber..next project is Mottled Burmese :p thinking Ace X Ariel for that. LCP Agouti is a stunning colour along the silver nutmeg/polar fox looking scheme as well.

Wow!! Love the variety everyone has. I miss my reptiles now though. :(

We have 37 total.

13 Equines... 8 horses, 4 ponies and 1 mini donkey. Percheron stallion, Ben; APHA mare, Angel; Pinto ASB/Oldenburg mare, Jeni; Apolo (Angel x Ben), Jadyn (Jeni x Ben); Mack (Maddy the Morgan (RIP) x Ben); QH, Buck; POA, Sadie (aka Baby Girl); Shetland/Welsh, Pone Pone (show name Glory Pony); her daughter x my old Appy stallion, Gabby; Toga (Sara the Appy (RIP) x Ben); his son (oopsy) out of Pone Pone, Giblet (Agent Gibbs) and last but not least, which he'll let you know if you forgot about him, mini Donkey, Eric (aka Little Man)

6 Dogs of various breeds. Largest is Donk, the Bull Mastiff and then Mo, a Schiperke/Peke mix.
4 Cats, all indoors. Seabiscuit (Biscuit for short), Mouse, Lexi and Gizmo. Biscuit and Mouse were barn bottle babies and are 7 & 8yo now. They are both Blue DSH, but Biscuit is marked like a Bengal, I call him my blue bengal wannabe... lol Not sure how old Lexi is, she was adopted from a family member getting divorced. She's a dilute calico. And Gizmo is still a kitten and is a Maine Coon mix.

2 male Syrian Hamsters, Bear Bear, black w/ white markings and SUPER soft, and Mr. T., he's white w/ brown and cream paint markings.

9 Dwarf Hamsters... don't ask!! I didn't want THAT many, but they felt their population needed to increase. ugh They are really cute though and very sweet.

1 Guinea Piggy, Daisy Mae. She's the wild haired variety, mostly white w/ brown and black on her head and face. I love her. She's my little girl.

1 Flemish Giant, Miss Hope, Silly Bun Bun

1 Hedgehog, Napoleon... He's just the sweetest and cutest darn thing EVER!!! I never thought of having a hedgehog, but son requested one as a Christmas gift. I caved and found a hand raised baby! OMG, Cuteness overload! He's a funny critter and a lot of fun.

I do believe that's it for now. Hope to be adding a Lionhead, if I can find the color I want, very soon. And eventually another mini donkey, goats and chickens. :) Need a bigger farm first!

Oh yeah... BF, two kids and a grandson!

We have 9 :) 4 bunnies, 3 cockatiels, 2 ratties. The 4 bunnies are all definitely each their own pet, but Arthur and Poppet (2 of the cockatiels) kinda count as 1 pet to me because they live together and have the same needs and BELIEVE ME it is easier having 2 than 1 (Arthur freaks out if he's alone), and the ratties are kind of 1 pet also even though there are 2 of them. Phoenix, our single cockatiel, is definitely his own pet. He's a big pain in the butt :D

Mine:
Leni (Yellow lab mix)
Molly, Kovu, Pharah (kitties)
Tinkerbelle and Tigerlily (rats)

In the House:
Danny (miniature dachshund)
Zippy (chihuahua)
Elmer and Nugget (kitties)
Rudi (Syrian hamster)

I agree that it's all relative, depending on what type of animals you have, and with dogs, what size they are makes a difference too :)

I have 4 dogs (Cavaliers)
5 cats
5 bunnies (plus 13 babies right now and 3 foster babies)
5 guinea pigs (plus 8 babies right now)

So I really have 19 pets, but you could say that I have 43!

Latest posts

Back