How many pets do you have?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hehehe well if i add them up i might get a shock But here goes

7 horse's (QH's, QHxArab's & Paint's)
30+ sheep (ewe's & lamb's)
2 dogs (Blue Heeler & Heading Dog)
3 cats (bitza's(bits of everything))
7 Tropical fish (key hole, Angel & Tetra's)
2 Turtle's (Red Eared)
60 Chickens (all different types of purebred's)
20 Bantams (Black n Buff Pekin's)
10 Guinea Fowl
11 Pheasants (Ringneck)
10 Californian Quail
25 Coturnix Quail
6 Ducks (Pekin)
12 Rabbits (Blue n Black Giant Flemish)

so yeah im to scared to add it up and yeah i will probly end up with more by the end of this breeding season :) hehehe you just gota love pets :)

1 rabbit (want more when i can)
2 dogs (at my parents house)
1 beta fish (in a 5 gallon for now)
1 cat (very mean and unsocial by her choice, at my parents house)
1 boyfriend (obsessed with video games)

i think thats it. i may have to edit if i forgot one or two lol

StumpysGiants wrote:
hehehe well if i add them up i might get a shock But here goes

7 horse's (QH's, QHxArab's & Paint's)
30+ sheep (ewe's & lamb's)
2 dogs (Blue Heeler & Heading Dog)
3 cats (bitza's(bits of everything))
7 Tropical fish (key hole, Angel & Tetra's)
2 Turtle's (Red Eared)
60 Chickens (all different types of purebred's)
20 Bantams (Black n Buff Pekin's)
10 Guinea Fowl
11 Pheasants (Ringneck)
10 Californian Quail
25 Coturnix Quail
6 Ducks (Pekin)
12 Rabbits (Blue n Black Giant Flemish)

so yeah im to scared to add it up and yeah i will probly end up with more by the end of this breeding season :) hehehe you just gota love pets :)
so i'm guessing you love on the farm.....lol:biggrin:

JadeIcing wrote:
I have 16....

8 Bunnies of my own
1 sanctuary Bunny
1 Foster Bunny
1 Dog
1 Blue Tongue Skink
2 Leopard Geckos
2 Viper Geckos

Out of the bunnies I have to explain something... Half of my 8 are bonded living in one cage. Out of the remaining 4, 2 our bonded living together. The last 2 and the sanctuary bunny can not live together but they can play together.

I don't plan on more bunnies that number we are letting go down. Somewhere down the road we want a bonded pair or trio. 2 fosters and place for 2 emergency intakes.

Reptiles I do plan on adding more. I am lookingfor 5 more leosnot all at once or soon, an AFT, and am open to more viper geckos. Also when the bunny numbers are a lot lower I want to get a crested gecko and maybe a garg.

I have 17....

7Bunnies of my own
1 sanctuary Bunny
2Foster Bunnies (Though one should be leaving soon.)
1 Dog
1 Blue Tongue Skink
2 Leopard Geckos
2 Viper Geckos
1 African Fat Tail aka AFT.

3 QH mares ( Rock Country Spice(chestnut), Hollywood Dun Rey(buckskin) and Hollywoods Last Dawn(buckskin)
4 ponies Baby Doll(pinto)her baby Misty (pinto), Sunny( Palomino) and baby Stormy (smuddy buckskin)
8 goats 7 Boers-Pete,Pansy,Present,Bell Hannah, Rosie and Bud(Rosies baby) 1 French Alpine Im Kiddin Around Marah
4 White New Zealands(Sue,Nore,Bull & Dinner) 1 White Satin Slick, 1 Cal Doe Pig with 8 babies and 7 NZ-Satin babies
7 dogs 4 rat terriers (Maddie,Cricket,Joey & Missy) 1 Blue Heeler (SkyAnne) and 2 Dachshunds (Oscar and Zoey)
lots of cats(15 I think)
And LUV them all

JadeIcing wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
I have 16....

8 Bunnies of my own
1 sanctuary Bunny
1 Foster Bunny
1 Dog
1 Blue Tongue Skink
2 Leopard Geckos
2 Viper Geckos

Out of the bunnies I have to explain something... Half of my 8 are bonded living in one cage. Out of the remaining 4, 2 our bonded living together. The last 2 and the sanctuary bunny can not live together but they can play together.

I don't plan on more bunnies that number we are letting go down. Somewhere down the road we want a bonded pair or trio. 2 fosters and place for 2 emergency intakes.

Reptiles I do plan on adding more. I am looking for 5 more leos not all at once or soon, an AFT, and am open to more viper geckos. Also when the bunny numbers are a lot lower I want to get a crested gecko and maybe a garg.

I have 17....

7 Bunnies of my own
1 sanctuary Bunny
2 Foster Bunnies (Though one should be leaving soon.)
1 Dog
1 Blue Tongue Skink
2 Leopard Geckos
2 Viper Geckos
1 African Fat Tail aka AFT.

I have 15....

7 Bunnies of my own
1 sanctuary Bunny
1 Foster Bunny
1 Dog
1 Blue Tongue Skink
2 Leopard Geckos
2 Viper Geckos

Today.....

1 dog (Great Dane)
2 cats
3 pigeons (homers)
4 Toggenburg dairy goats (expecting 4 more in the next 30 days)
4 Royal Palm turkeys
15 meat chickens
22 show chickens (3 Bantam Dotties, 7 RIR, 5 BR, 5 SLW, 2 Black Sumatra)
33 rabbits (24 Jersey Wooly, 8 Polish, 1 spoiled rotten Belgian Hare)

So, 84. 'Course, the poultry fluctuates a lot and the rabbits just a bit but this is about right

I'm renting now so can't have fish. I miss them. :( I'm thinking I'm going to have to fix up the small decorative pond out front and keep some there. :biggrin2:

Is "wow, I have no idea" a good number? :p

Between rescue and now the farm, the number of animals here fluctuates constantly. The farm, because new animals are born, animals are sold, and older animals die. The rescue for about the same reason; new intake, placements, and unfortunately losses. Add to that numbers like the feeder colony (we have 15 active bins so far of mice and soft furred rats) and I don't know how I'd begin to keep track of numbers here short of a spreadsheet (huh, good idea). I know that as of last season, the farm alone had around 300 animals worth of breeding stock, plus babies. :O

I think I should just get a sticker that says, "In case of a fire, send reinforcements."

Violet Crumbles wrote:
Today.....

1 dog (Great Dane)
2 cats
3 pigeons (homers)
4 Toggenburg dairy goats (expecting 4 more in the next 30 days)
4 Royal Palm turkeys
15 meat chickens
22 show chickens (3 Bantam Dotties, 7 RIR, 5 BR, 5 SLW, 2 Black Sumatra)
33 rabbits (24 Jersey Wooly, 8 Polish, 1 spoiled rotten Belgian Hare)

So, 84. 'Course, the poultry fluctuates a lot and the rabbits just a bit but this is about right

I'm renting now so can't have fish. I miss them. :( I'm thinking I'm going to have to fix up the small decorative pond out front and keep some there. :biggrin2:
Make that 87! I just helped deliver Toggenburg triplets! :yahoo:(the first one was stuck)

My numbers jump around with fosters and stuff but right now I'm at a "low" especially compared to a lot of replies on here! :p

I have...
4 rabbits (a trio and a single)
1 dog
1 mouse
1 gerbil

So a total of 7!

I have 22! Soon to be 23!!

2 dogs: Emma and Buddy.
20 soon to be 21 rabbits: Kryptonite, Red Pepper, Tinkerbell, Dancing on Glass, Wild Child, October, Alexandria, Slinky, Black Midnight, Kalulu, Esme, Nona, Gem, Desperoux, Killer, Looks that Kill, Live Wire, Aerosmith, Sparkle and Fudge. I'll be getting a new wooly on Fri, can't wait!! :D

Latest posts

Back