How many binkies are normal for bunnies?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellobeenie

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure my bunnies do more binkies (not sure if I spelled that right) than hops, it's just all the time at the moment. They got a new house recently but nothing has changed. Although they did steal a whole pear from the fruit bowl yesterday maybe that's why they're so happy?
I get it when they are excited but what are binkies exactly? Are they good? Bad? Pudding does it so much he falls over sometimes.

Binkies. They hop into the air, kick out their legs, and continue to run. This is usually done while they zoom around. It's an expression of joy and happiness, from what I recall. Shen has done this at 5 in the morning, and will do this randomly during the day. Especially after I upgraded my work space to his home base.

Exuberance. When they get extra excited about something, like feeding time or treats, or seeing you coming and thinking you have treats, or something new(like a new house). Or sometimes even when they've done something naughty(like steal a pear :p ), and they know it, and know they'll get a reaction out of you, like 'playing tag' with them, which is really you chasing them away from what they were doing.

Pudding just sounds like an extra happy bun.

Latest posts

Back