How long it takes to neuter a rabbit?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It might work, but I would be scared she would accidentally pee on it or she would chew it.

Raeding those replies from the beginning have made me really wary of our vet.. all our buns were neutered there, we had no check-up days or any post-op examinations, we got to bring each boy back home pretty much after they'd awoken from surgery.
I'm glad that your buns seem to be recovering fine!

Raeding those replies from the beginning have made me really wary of our vet.. all our buns were neutered there, we had no check-up days or any post-op examinations, we got to bring each boy back home pretty much after they'd awoken from surgery.
I'm glad that your buns seem to be recovering fine!
I am still worried that they made appointment only for Diva to do a check up. Maybe for boys it is easier and as long as they feel ok they don't need to see them.

I don't think that nothing bad coukd happen if the boy also tagged along. If not for an actual checkup himself, depending on how well he gets along with Diva, he would be a great emotional support for her.
So if they're never straight up fought, then i would consider bringing the boy along to the ride.

I don't think that nothing bad coukd happen if the boy also tagged along. If not for an actual checkup himself, depending on how well he gets along with Diva, he would be a great emotional support for her.
So if they're never straight up fought, then i would consider bringing the boy along to the ride.
Well they are not bonded, and one time she did try to bite his nose. And whenever he sees her he gets too excited 😁

Oh. Then i don't know. Maybe someone else can opt in an opinion?

I respectfully disagree. He has just been neutered himself, and taking him along to support her causes unnecessary stress for him. He needs to rest and heal properly.
Each rabbit heals differently after a spay/neuter. If he is fine and eating well, no need to stress that there isn't a check up scheduled for him. If he were in bad shape, an appointment would be necessary. I hope both are feeling better.

I respectfully disagree. He has just been neutered himself, and taking him along to support her causes unnecessary stress for him. He needs to rest and heal properly.
Each rabbit heals differently after a spay/neuter. If he is fine and eating well, no need to stress that there isn't a check up scheduled for him. If he were in bad shape, an appointment would be necessary. I hope both are feeling better.
Thank you, they both are feeling better 🙂

Males usually recover much more easily than the females. So I'm not surprised they aren't having you bring him back in, especially if he's recovering well.

Latest posts

Back