how long is it ok to leave bun alone?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Margarita

Reaction score
I am going away for one night. Leaving early afternoon and will be back early afternoon the next day.

She has a bedroom all to herself (no cage) unlimited hay and water feeder. She has plenty of room to run and toys to play with, If i give her the scoop of pellets when i leave do you think she would be ok alone till i get home?

When I go away for the weekend I have someone to come over and feed and water and pay attention to him. But oh yes overnight is fine :)

phew that makes me feel better, any longer than one night i would have someone come but i wanted to make sure she would be ok over night

thanks everyone!

I've been away for a day & a half with no problem. Left 2 containers of water, just to be safe. And Honey doesn't gobble down her pellets right away, which made me more confident it wouldn't be feast then famine.

just go. :)

Bunnies can be left safely for a whole weekend. :) As long as they have food and water they will be just fine. Perhaps a bit annoyed if they are used to getting run around the house like a crazy rabbit time...but overall... will be just fine. :)

Latest posts

Back