How long can rabbit be left alone?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBuns

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering how long a rabbit can be left alone the longest I left my rabbit alone is 4 hours I say. Tomorrow I’m leaving home out of town not sure how long but maybe more than 10-12 hours! Still not sure if I should go?

I’ve left my bunnies alone more than 10 hours. Nearly 24 hours but then I was checking on them two times a short 10 mins to fill up water and food.

Most of the day from 8:00 to 17:00 my bunnies are alone if my dad aren’t home with them. So it’s nearly 9 hours alone, can be more if I stay and study. This occurs somedays for my bunnies.

So they can handle it, just fill up hay and make sure they have water ^^

Hi, I was wondering how long a rabbit can be left alone the longest I left my rabbit alone is 4 hours I say. Tomorrow I’m leaving home out of town not sure how long but maybe more than 10-12 hours! Still not sure if I should go?

I went to liverpool which is about 8 hour round trip from my house (4 hours each way) and spent about three hours there. Left at like 7am and came back at 5-6 ish.
I fed my bunny just before I left and made sure that his hay rack was filled. Filled his water bowl, made sure nothing dangerous was in the room (like any wires) and then left. Then I fed him when I came back.
If your worried maybe have a neighbour check up on him!

I went to liverpool which is about 8 hour round trip from my house (4 hours each way) and spent about three hours there. Left at like 7am and came back at 5-6 ish.
I fed my bunny just before I left and made sure that his hay rack was filled. Filled his water bowl, made sure nothing dangerous was in the room (like any wires) and then left. Then I fed him when I came back.
If your worried maybe have a neighbour check up on him!

Thank you for reply, and I’ll be sure to fill up a lot on water and hay I think I’ll be gone for half the day! I’ll bee sure to look for anything dangerous.

I’ve left my bunnies alone more than 10 hours. Nearly 24 hours but then I was checking on them two times a short 10 mins to fill up water and food.

Most of the day from 8:00 to 17:00 my bunnies are alone if my dad aren’t home with them. So it’s nearly 9 hours alone, can be more if I stay and study. This occurs somedays for my bunnies.

So they can handle it, just fill up hay and make sure they have water ^^

Thanks I’ll be sure to stick up on the hay!!

Latest posts

Back