How long alone?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am planning to drive up to the cottage some time in the next couple of days to drop off a TV (my bedroom TV since Dortmund keeps eating the power cord no matter how much I rabbit proof it). I was going to leave Dortmund at home and just drive there and drive back.

if I leave the little guy extra food he’ll be okay? It is a 5 hour trip both ways. I would bring him and spend the night but he doesn’t like driving

Hello, We have left our bun for a long period of time and they have always been ok. Especially through the day as ours mostly sleep and become more active with us late at night. Just make sure they have plenty of hay and fresh water, and toys so they don't get bored or chew things they shouldn't :)

I've left my rabbit alone for ~2 days once. I loaded her up with tons of hay and water and she did just fine.

If I'm gone for over 2 days I have a friend or neighbor come over to top off everything.

Latest posts

Back