How do you get anything done?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barbara

Reaction score
For those that free roam your bunny how do you get anything done? Lol Seriously though, my guy just wants to hang on me. It dont matter if its my lap, leg, chest or arm. 90% of the time he wants on me. If I walk around he is in between every step I take. I had no idea rabbits were like this. When he's out it's only in the living room due, due to other animals, or i really wouldn't get a thing done. I love that he is like this. I just can't imagine those you that have several of these cuties roaming all over.
Take note of the ears as I'm trying to type. He's just so **** cute 😍

Attachments

• 20210929_145034.jpg
    20210929_145034.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 7
He's obviously very closely bonded to you, bless his little heart 💕 It's different when you have more than one, as they then have a bonded companion to hang with too, so don't always have to be right there with you under foot. Having free roam rabbits, you do learn to perfect the shuffle walk :p

We've had several persistent kissers in years gone by.

We can't free roam due to sanctuary status and numerous sp/eutered unbonded males and females.

With our lab/retriever and house cats (all RIP) flopping wherever they chose, one had to do major step-overs to avoid their nap spot. With our lab/retriever, she pretty much claimed the sofa as hers.

OMG, cherish your Cali' boy. I can imagine how much he attaches to your heart!

Yes , he is a lover for sure. My boyfriend gets jealous lol He says I thought he was "our" rabbit? He will sit and "groom" me for an hour. He goes to my boyfriend for snacks, but otherwise he just wants me.

Several in our home, @Barbara , who specifically bond deeply with myself or hubby. Treasure your grooming 4-legged love! The bonding stories are heartwarming to the max.

Sentinel would scamper from the other room when he heard hubby's voice, and buzz, hum, circle hub's legs until hub picked him up for cuddle time. He would not do the same for me.

Attachments

• JSBPhotoCR_RescueDadwSentinelSept1517RST2.jpg
    JSBPhotoCR_RescueDadwSentinelSept1517RST2.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Back