How do I make everything less overwhelming?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cassy315

Reaction score
I love my bunnies. They are like children to me. I love each and every one as well as their unique personalities. I have 6 "pet" bunnies whom are all bonded. I would like to efficiently take them outdoors to play without it being a whole big fuss. My youngest 2 are special needs and do not listen at all to anything. My other 4 are perfectly well behaved, potty trained and know where they may and may not explore(we live off the main road and do not have a gate blocking the buns from going out onto the road). How do I make it easier for myself to do this? I work from 7:30am until 6pm most days and babysit most nights. This is only temporary but it has limited my time with them and their outdoor time has been shortened because it takes forever fighting with them to come in and go out. Anyone else?

You can teach the bunnies that when you shake the treat jar it means time to go in. And when they go in they get a little treat making it fun to go into the house.

Latest posts

Back