How do I bond my two female rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BB03

Reaction score
I have two females rabbits and they’re both spayed. I’ve been really wanting to bond them but I’m having a difficult time. I know bonding female rabbits are harder since they are territorial. Autumn my New Zealand rabbit is very calm and seems not to care about May my Dutch rabbit. I got Autumn about 6 months ago and right when I got her their cages have been close together ever since. So, today I got two x-pens and placed them close together, May tried biting her and scratching her. She was even biting the x-pen and kept digging around the corners. Autumn just tried sniffing her and didn’t do anything. I just don’t know if it’s possible to bond them since May is so territorial of the space, and I have no neutral territory since May has been everywhere in the house. I know it will take longer to bond them because of May but idk if it would be worth it, and if it’s even possible. If you got any tips please tell me!!

Heres a couple links i found helpful.. Hopefully they help you too! Good luck!

Latest posts

Back