How do a day of life look for you?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hermelin

Reaction score
My life is quite a routine now.
5:45 am to 6:15 am I snooze

6:15 dress up and pack lunch often takes 10 min

6:25am to 7 am take care of the bunnies and cleaning after them plus short cuddles.

7am to 8:45 am taking collective trafic to work and I get home around 9 pm.

First thing I do when getting home are to check my bunnies. Fill up hay and water. Brush Freja again ( I brush her twice, once in the morning and night)

9:30 pm I start cooking my dinner and I will have 30-45 mina to eat. After I’m done I go to the bunnies and start to spot clean. I’m often to bed at 12.

This are my routine 5 days/week. Except cleaning day when I througly clean the rabbits room. Which are every other day.

While Saturdays I have the car to drive and it takes around 1 hr to drive to my job and I only work 4 or 5 hrs. I’m starting to feel all I do is working and cleaning 😂

Doesn't sound like you get much sleep! 🥱
That’s true, I try to sleep at least 7 hrs but it becomes hard when you need to fix things when you get home. The food won’t cook by it self and all the meal prep are often just for my lunch boxes. I’m hoping to find a job nearby instead and it will save a lot of my time ☺️

My life is the complete opposite to yours- through the summer, i've forgotten what "routine" feels like.
Some days at work, some days at home. Sometimes have to take the bus to work a day early, leave at 15.40, sometimes leave at 17.40; other times dad would take me to work by car the workday morning and arrive at 9.00, often had to leave work the morning after at 7.00, other times dad would pick me up after work at 20.00.
I'd wake up anywhere between 8.00 and 9.30 to get set for work by 10 (just had to come downstairs and get the place customer-ready) and usually go to sleep anywhere between 21.00 to 02.00; on a free day i'd sometimes wake at 8 or later at 11; sometimes i'd nap at noon and would stay up well after midnight, some nights i'd already sleep by 20.00.
Some free days i'd go to town for supplies, tried three new floors for buns. Finally found one that they had decided to keep 95% intact. Dug at some edges but left it alone. Other days i'd go to visit grandparents, a few times i went to far away schools for application stuff.
Took a whole week trip to the other side of the country for school application. Got accepted and now i've been busy with all the organizing. I've had to stop overthinking, analyzing too much and wondering about what-ifs. Been losing a lot of braincells recently and almost had a total mental breakdown but hopefully it will calm down soon.
Hoping that i'll know quite fast if i really like or absolutely hate stylist stuff, not swimming in "i-don't-know and it's-not-so-bad-but-could-be-much-better" so that i could decide if i wanna focus on work or school or both.
Dreading dragging my bum to a career counselor because of stupid social anxiety but i know i'll need it to get my thoughts straightened and to figure out a routine that would work for me.
So yes, anything but routine for me this summer. Don't know what fall will bring.

I wake up usually between 7:00 and 8:00 in the morning, and feed the bunnies.

At 10:00 I check the goats, horse, and bunnies’ hay and water, check the chicken, duck, and turkeys’ water, collect eggs, sweep the rabbit pens, and brush my horse.

At 4:00 I clean the horse stall and goats’ pen (I clean the rabbit litter boxes and/or chicken coop is they need it as well) and check all the animals hay and water again.

At 9:30 I lock up the birds, feed the bunnies, and go to bed.

The only that will change during the school year is I’ll start school at 9:30 and end around 3:00.

Latest posts

Back