How did you come up with your nickname for the forum?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is the nickname I was given in school, we were all assigned nicknames in high school when we left and we had them on the back of our shirts on the day we left.
Kirsterz09 therefore, is basically my nickname with the year I joined the forum attached to it.

Mine stands for my first bunny Sassy. Sadly she's passed away 3 months after I got her.

She was my Sweet Sassy, cause she was sooo sweet and gentleand I loved her very much. :hearts:

My MSN is happi_wolf. Happi because Happy is usually taken and just adds something a little different. So when I joined this forum I decided on Happi Bun. I love to watch bun's be happy and binky around, so I figured it was fitting. :)

well, my oldest username was Legolas_Dancer11, then I got less obsessed with lotr, and I was older so I switched to Addicted2Pointe. Then I stopped dancing so I came up with swanlake after I had seen my first real ballet (which was swan lake) performed by the new york city ballet. It was amazing and truly inspired me.

Whoo, great old thread!
I am Northern Autumn.
- I live in Northern Ontario (which is further north than a lot of you guys ;) )
- "Northern" is a geographic term (I'm taking geography and environmental science in university)
- My name is Autumn.

Simple :)

:p

Cait was taken. :( I had a friend of mine when I was like in second grade whose name was Sunny, and I always thought that it was amaaazing. Way better than Caitlyn! So whenever I come to a forum where I can't be Cait, I'm SunnyCait. :p Also I'm naturally a very happy and bright and shiny person, and my first pittie was named Sunny. :)

Lol! Mine's just my first name (well, my name's Elizabeth, but my grandma is the only one who calls me that, everyone else calls me Beth), and the initial of my maiden name.

Mine is a Portuguese word which is almost kinda like nostalgia, but much much sadder.

I picked it because my life is full of saudade...

Latest posts

Back