How Can You Tell ?????

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnytopia

Reaction score
How can i tell if a male rabbit we got given to us has been neutered? Smokie (our male silver fox)has spent a couple of nights on a couple of different occasions with Cinders (our female silver fox) yet she still isnt pregnant, he has been seen and heard going through the the motions as it was a case if the hutch is a rocking dont come a knocking! i was just wandering if there was any signs to look for as to whether or not he has been neutered?

:bunnydance:Sam:bunnydance:

This sounds really graphic but turn him over and look for his testicles. They will be on each side of his "you know what". If there are none, and he is over 6 months old, I would guess that he was neutered.

Sharon

hi Sharon, we have had a look and he does have boy things either side of his main boy thing although they r quite small, he is over 6 months old as we have had him for 5 months now and he was certainly over 4 weeks when we got him!

thank you for your advice

:bunnydance:Sam:bunnydance:

If they don't look "full" then maybe he is neutered. However, male rabbits, some anyways, have the ability to pull them up. My guess would be that he is probably neutered if there is nothing but skin left.

Sharon

Latest posts

Back