how can i help my rabbit cope?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippity18

Reaction score
Assome of you know from recent posts i had 4 rabbits. recently because of horrid accidents i now have 2. My black polish bun Hippity lost her best friend Thumper. and my white dwarf mix bun Snowy lost her sister and best friend Hop. now i just have Hippity and Snowy, the get along but they are both extremely lost its like they dont know what do with themselves anymore which i understand loss and it kills me to see them this way. is there anything that i can do to help them cope with this? ive given them treats kept their cage immaculate given them toys let them run the house pet and brushed them let them run the garden even. i feel so helpless. any advice would be great thank you fellow bunny lovers.

Candee, I'm sorry for your loss of your 2 bunnies.

So are Hippity and Snowy bonded? Can you try to bond them if they are not?

Other then giving you that advice I have no idea what people do when one of their bonded bunnies goes to the Rainbow Bridge. That is one thing I do not want to deal with but I know one day I will have to.

Good luck, give your Babies a kiss from me.:big kiss::big kiss:

Susan:)

I have read that spending more time with them helps. They can feel your grief too and know they are not alone. As you heal it helps them heal as well. I agree that it might be a good time to bond these two together so they can lean on each other.

:hug:

Yeah i agree it is. I will definitely start spending more time with them. they get along and run around with each other, so thank God for that. i had all 4 of them in the same cage before the accidents occurred and they all loved to run around and play together in there. is there any specific things bunnies like to play with i know they like wicker balls? i bought them some chew sticks but they dont really like them too much, maybe just the taste of that certain stick...thank you guys it means alot.:hug1

Latest posts

Back