Housing Recommendations?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kateej94

Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm looking to make a safe, but big housing area for my two bunnies. They will be living together, so I want it big. I've been looking into the wire connectable stuff that you can just buy a bunch of to put it together, that way it's customizable. I really like that idea and it seems like easy clean up, or relocation, too. What have you guys found to be the easiest, safest, cleanest and/or nicest way you've found to make a big house for your buns? Also, I'm on a budget so where did you get your supplies the cheapest?

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that! Where is the cheapest place I can find that sort of thing?

I got mine online, it was about £50 for an 8ft x 4ft pen for my rabbit, don’t know if there are different places available for you (as I’m in the UK)

Here's a link that shows how to build a NIC (cube) cage:
http://breyfamily.net/bunnycage.html

You can find the grids at Bed, Bath & Beyond, at Target, some K-marts, maybe amazon, etc. Just be sure that each individual grid has 9 squares across. Some of the grids in the Target pack are only 5 (?) squares which means that the opening is too large and could entrap a bunny's head.

Latest posts

Back