House Rabbits & house fly control

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johncdn

Reaction score
Summer is getting here at last and even thoughthere are screens on all the windows, a couple of house flys are alwaysgetting in.

Does anyone have a perfered non toxic fly trap they like to use?:ponder:

I have learnedfrom having Iguanas andSnakes well almost all of thereptile kingdome at one point or anotherthat those hangy down from theceiling fly strips work thebest , agreed they look nastybut they work and thatsbasically all that counts. Vanilla intheir water will help also ,they wont have a nice cozy breeding area,

Just keep in mind to hangthem things out ofhair reach , Nothing worse thanhaving someone hang them right whereyou walk and all of asudden your either pulledup short by your hair or thenasty things come loose and getstuck in your hair , ( BTW been there done thatand its GROSS!!!!!!!)

gypsy wrote:
Just keep in mind to hangthem things out ofhair reach , Nothing worse thanhaving someone hang them right whereyou walk and all of asudden your either pulledup short by your hair or thenasty things come loose and getstuck in your hair , ( BTW been there done thatand its GROSS!!!!!!!)
OMG so have I....it was soooooo SCARY!Especially since there were already flies on it! OMG Ithink that was the day I took the longest shower of mylife!

~Amy

Latest posts

Back