Houdini Is Gone For The Week

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bramble Briar86

Reaction score
Well, Houdini was just picked up by the familythat gave him to me. They need him for the week to do a few magicshows. It was hard for me to give him up just for the week. I ran outand gathered his hay and pellets and held him for about five minutes,double checked that all his nails were trimmed good and made him lookpretty. All the things that could go wrong in between me giving him upand getting him back started to whir through my head. I didn't realizehow much I could miss the little guy :?. What if they don't feed himthe right amount? Or forget to water him, or skip giving him hay? :sigh

Maybe i'm just worrying for nothing?

Ellie

Aww i'm sure he will be ok,but i know just howmuch you are going to miss the little guy,but he will be back in yourarms and back home in no time:)

cheryl

I'm not quite sure what Houdini's part in themagic show is. I *think* he gets pulled out of a hat and thenafterwards all the little kids get to pet him. So...idk when I get himback either! The barn just feels so weird without my little white ballof fluff :?!

-Ellie

Jace wrote:
not by the ears right? 0_o
Hahaha that's what i was going to say

hase_zylinder.gif

cheryl

Not until next year i don't think...but it'sdefinitly going to be an adjustment for Houdini, he was in a warm houseand now he's back in the barn! He's got enough fur though and he's notshivering or anything so i think he'll be okay.

Ellie

Latest posts

Back