Hoss: goodby my big boy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh... so sad... Such a beautiful bunny. He will miss you and his spot as much as you miss him. RIP.

So sorry I did not see this sooner...
Sorry for your loss, at his age at least you did not have to deal with him suffering through the bad things that age brings. He looks like a boy that brought you many smiles over his years and though thinking about those smiles now most likely brings tears with them, remember he is waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge.
Binky free, Hoss! Please watch over and have fun with the other bridge bunnies waiting for their humans.

Flash Gordon wrote:
Larry is that u in the pic??..i luv it!! a big strong guy with tattoos holding a precious bunny!!!!!.i luv it!it dont get no kewler then that......

that was my Dad holding Hoss while my mother took the photo, it's been over 2 years now since he passed away, I do my big boy, my Rabbit Room isn't the same without him

I rescued 32 rabbits altogether, and my son Dan took care of some of them and they lived at his house--I just was the one to post Hoss's passing and he's buried in my yard but lived most of his life with Dan. I got to visit frequently and helped with everyones care, so you could say he was both ours.

Latest posts

Back