Horrific rabbit death

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This little monster is named Ronnie in honor of Joanne Armstrong's sons Rabbit that sadly passed. He is growing bigger and bigger everyday. He is so comical. I will be post pics as he grows into a handsome young man.

Thank you for all your kind comments and support. The police have been in contact and the case will take place at a later date now due to coronavirus, I am not dropping this. Ronnie deserves for us to fight for him and the other witnessed this I'm sure it distressed them as my others are his parents, siblings and his partner. I actually know the lad who owns the dog he is a parent of a child at my sons school. He said on the day his gf messaged while he was at work to say dog had escaped he asked her to go look to which she replied CBA! Turns out after police interviewed him that he wasn't at work he was at home in his garden when she escaped so he lied more than once. I will keep you updated
Have you got a court date yet? I really hope the owner gets what he deserves. Thinking of you

So sorry for your loss. I'm in the UK too and there are a lot of shelters who survive on donations. Xx

Latest posts

Back