Horny Rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

con-man

Reaction score
My rabbit has been running around rampid andkept pawing at my knees, and i finally noticed his penis was in fullfunctioning mode and I got him a stuffed animal as quick as I could. Hehad his way with it and at the end let out a load groan and toppledover on one side with exhaustion. He is flaccid now, but still hyperand running around me. I put him in his cage with a blanket over it tomake it dark and calm him down. But what should I do? I dont have themoney right now to have him fixed. And now I have to put my stuffedanimal through the wash. But just to calm him down. I dont mind if hehas his way with my stuffed animal again, but what do I do to calm himdown afterwards.

Other than telling him no and trying to get himto stop, I don' t know that there is much you can do aside from theneuter. I had one of my boys neutered on Monday and he'salready cut down on that already. I doubt the tellin him no will domuch good, but I remember hearing somewhere to do that....*shrug*

Sorry, but I did have to laugh at the visual of this poor guy goin crazy on the stuffed animal. :p

lmbo maleslolol we just got our first male rabbit andpromptly had him neutered! he was wanting to mount everythingin site and would not settle down for nothing. he is let'ssee about 3 days out from surgery and today we were able to place himand our female into the same cage set up together and not once has hetried to mount her! they were actually playing, eating,grooming and just snuggling together. its nice to have a calmboy around the house now lol best of luck until you can gethim in!

i wont be getting mine fixed any time soon, idont have the money, so im hoping he doesnt stay horny into tomorrow.he hasnt tried to mount stuff before today. im hoping its just momentshe has.

my male is terrible, he chases the catseverywhere and the rabbits - male or female. But yesterdaY Icaught him with cat fur in his mouth - i am worried he is hurting themor biting them! :(

I have the same problem with mine!! One is forbreeding purposes at the moment but the other one is going to get fixedwhen we have the money (not to expensive $127.50 for the wholeopperation) then I also have a female who just had bad mood swings.

i had never seen anything so intense the wholeevening. eventually he stopped settling for stuff animals and chased meround the whole house. I had to put him in his cage and watch him tryto bite his way through the bars.

con-man wrote:
Ilaughed so hard. He kept thrusting faster and faster and then let out along a rabbit groan then collapsed on one side.
As long as you don't hear him ask...WHO'S YOUR DADDY...I think its all good.... :p:shock::p

I Couldn't resist!!!

I seriously hope you can get something done or figured out to helphim..poor guy! How old is he by the way? One of my males I've had tohold off on his neuter due to him getting sick...hope this isn't whatsawaiting me before he gets healed!

Nope your not reading it wrong!! They go aroundin circles to see who's turn it is, it both funny andannoying. Thinkthey are in Love they just haven't realized that they are both boys. lol

Latest posts

Back