Hops for Hope 2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haley

Reaction score
Hi all! :big kiss:

I dont get to post often but this rescue is very near and dear to me so I thought I should pass along info on their annual fundraiser, Hops for Hope.

Midwest Rabbit Rescue is located in Plymouth, MI and home to over 100 rescued rabbits. They have personally helped me out with very difficult situations, taking rabbits who were surrendered, about to be put to sleep, or running loose in the wild when no other rescue in Michigan would help.

Hops for Hope will be held on Saturday, April 16th, from 1 PM to 4 PM at

The Corner Brewery 720 Norris St, Ypsilanti

From their website:

Our annual fundraising event! Tickets are $20 and include a beer tasting 2pm-4pm, a fabulous hand-made chocolate tasting, coffee, and a scrumptious appetizer buffet with both (new this year!) traditional and vegetarian selections.

Non-drinking tickets are $10, and children 12 & under are free!*

Our silent auction will feature lovingly prepared Easter baskets filled with decadent chocolates, collectibles, jewelry and other fine goodies. We have something for everyone! The baskets include a diverse selection of chocolates from small, independent chocolatiers, as well as from big, well known companies, and the result is an amazing and eclectic mix of hand-made, organic, and fair-trade chocolates that are guaranteed to melt your heart!

Tickets can be purchased now by clicking on the button below. Please note that this event sells out, so get your tickets early. Tickets are not available at the door.

Please spread the word! Midwest is a no-kill 501 charity that is run entirely by volunteers and funded by donations. Please help them help bunnies in need!

http://www.rabbitrr.org/index.html

[align=center]I'm tempted to go... I'll ask my mom what she thinks.

Are you going?

I really wish I could go but I recently moved to the west side of the state and (with gas at $4 a gallon, among other things) I wont be able to attend this year.

I have attended in the past and it is so much fun. You get to meet so many wonderful people who share your love of bunnies and taste so many cool beers and treats. Last year I came home with about 8 baskets full of chocolate, coffee, beer and other neat items. It is a really neat place and makes for a fun afternoon. Plus you are helping out a really great cause!

[align=center]I don't think I can try the beer- I'm 17 =) Lol!
I don't quite like it anyways! XD

Chocolate does sound good though.. =)
Do people bring their rabbits?

Latest posts

Back