Honey's favorite place to sleep...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silversky2668

Reaction score
Ever since I changed my room around, this has been Honey's favorite place to be:

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

Doesn't he just look like life is so exhausting? :inlove:

He is quite a big bunny--when I got him neutered back in November, the vet weighed him at about six pounds. I don't know if he got any bigger after that, but he turned a year old in May so he should be done growing. I don't know what other breed he has in him, but he got much bigger than I thought he would. Not that I mind; I love him anyway :D

OMG he's so cute. I love his colouring.

Boy he must be a Big Boy. I think Daisy is big, she weighs 4.8 pounds. She was at the Vets last weekend she got weighed.

She would look so cute as Honey's Girl Bunny Friend. Hmm must check how far Connecticut is from here. We must Bunny Nap Honey.:big wink:

Susan & Daisy Mae:weee::laughsmiley::rofl::wave::big kiss::brat::purpletongue:tonguewiggle:tonguewiggle:tonguewiggle

SOOOSKA wrote:
OMG he's so cute. I love his colouring.

Boy he must be a Big Boy. I think Daisy is big, she weighs 4.8 pounds. She was at the Vets last weekend she got weighed.

She would look so cute as Honey's Girl Bunny Friend. Hmm must check how far Connecticut is from here. We must Bunny Nap Honey.:big wink:

Susan & Daisy Mae:weee::laughsmiley::rofl::wave::big kiss::brat::purpletongue:tonguewiggle:tonguewiggle:tonguewiggle
Nooo, he is all mine! I would fight you for him :duelAnd he'll hopefully be getting a friend in November--he'll be going on some bunny dates at a rescue to find a wife :hug:

I just want to jump in that picture and nuzzle his plump little tummy!! :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back