Honey, me, & the President

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LakeCondo

Reaction score
Monday Honey & I took the train back from the small lake where she's been since spring tp my Chicago condo. From door to door it was a little over a 3-hr trip. She spent about 24 hrs being mad t me & pretty much staying in her hide box except for leaving poops around her xpen.

Then Tues AM I went off to buy fresh greens for her & other food for me. I noticed when I walked by the local Obama reelection headquarters that there was a local tv news stations van outside. I wondered why they were there & decided it was because it's the closest one to the Obama home, about a ha;f mile away. When I walked by again with my groceries, the van was gone. I learned on the midday news that he'd been there on a surprise visit & had left less than an hour before. So I'd walked where President Obama had recently walked. Years ago I'd lived in the DC area & that didn't happen to me with the then-current president, even though you could get closer to the White House then than you can now.

My husband was in Chicago then too. His business meeting was in the same area all the "president stuff" was at too!

Latest posts

Back