Homemade Rabbit Treat Recipes?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haybun

Reaction score
Does anyone have any healthy homemade rabbit treat recipes? I’m having a hard time finding recipes without carrots and oats which I prefer not to make their treats out of. :oops:

I’m skeptical about store bought treats because you don’t know what is being put in them. Feel it’s better to know exactly what my rabbit is eating!

Feel free to link any all natural treats you purchase for your rabbits too! Thank you. :)

Does anyone have any healthy homemade rabbit treat recipes? I’m having a hard time finding recipes without carrots and oats which I prefer not to make their treats out of. :oops:

I’m skeptical about store bought treats because you don’t know what is being put in them. Feel it’s better to know exactly what my rabbit is eating!

Feel free to link any all natural treats you purchase for your rabbits too! Thank you. :)
I sent you some links. You can use just your rabbits pellets and add fresh herbs and bake them. No oats or flours needed.

Latest posts

Back