Homemade activity centre.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john.thorpe1952

Reaction score
Hi there,
I just thought someone might be interested in the idea i had for a homemade activity centre for rabbits.Obviously there are many ways one can do this,and I'm not saying that this is any better than anyone elese's but thought it might be food for thought.On one of my walks I came across a metal stand for dog bowls,which allows you to raise them for larger dogs which could injure their necks by constantly bending down to eat.It was grubby and had a bit of light rust here and there,but I took it home,thoroughly cleaned it,repainted it and adorned it with various hanging items to attract attention. the choice of these is of course entirely yours,bearing in mind that they must be non toxic and can't cause the rabbits to get 'hooked up' on them with their teeth or claws.The only downside to it is I've now got to store it when not in use!20210112_225711.jpg

Thanks for the message and glad you like it.Some tentative interest so far but early days and they do take time to get used to new things,as we all know!I put it in to show what you can do when you think outside the box and reuse items which were made for something else-if it's free it's always good!

Latest posts

Back