Home set ups

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dpbunnies

Reaction score
Hi all,

New here.

I was hoping to see pictures of people's set ups? I've had a look through the forum etc but incase there are any I missed, or any not yet shared.

I'm looking for inspiration for our girls room.

Thanks

Have you seen this thread? There is also one for 2015 and 2014.
http://www.rabbitsonline.net/showthread.php?t=85838

I like to have our rabbits out in the main area of the house (and with the cage door open all day). In the main area they are where the action is and so are more able to interact with us throughout the day.

The other advantage is that they don't bother anyone at night. Rabbits are active at night and can make a bit of noise playing with toys or doing whatever they do. (Water bottles are especially noisy, but attached water bowls will solve that issue.) Heavy sleepers may not be bothered by a rabbit in the same room, but lighter sleepers will be.

main cage watermark frame up shadow.jpg

Thank you for your reply :)
Thanks for the links - I'd seen them and pinched a couple of ideas.

Our girls have their own bedroom which they get shut into at night and they get the whole house during the day. We can't leave then out at night as that's when the hamsters are active and likely to nip bunny noses.

Ha! I misunderstood. When you said "girls room" I thought you met daughter(s).
Well they are my babies. Although calling them my little fluffbutts seems to confuse people too.

30c515af435e3591809bb9bc7eac8517.jpg

Latest posts

Back