home-made beds, hammocks, etc.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butsy

Reaction score
i've been looking around for furniture to go in butsy's cage but everything is ''ferret sized'' . i have a fat heavy bun that would never fit on those .. does anyone here make their own beds and stuff for their rabbits? please posts pics :) i would love to get some ideas . oh and would a rabbit actually sleep on a hammock ?? thanks :)

I bought one of those round cat beds and one longer bed for my boys. One is half Flemish giant so I totally know what you mean by they don't make large rabbit toys in stores. I also have lots of cardboard boxes and tubes they play with.

This website has some stuff that would fit larger buns.

http://store.busybunny.com/chews--toys-c10.aspx

P1000976.jpg

Hammocks can be very dangerous for Bunnies. I actually tried one many years ago with Buttercup. He had a hard time getting out of it and he chewed it which could have been very dangerous.

I bought a "Doll" bed from IKEA that they go on. I know their are pictures on my blog of the bed. I think they deliver to if their is not one where you live.

Susan:)

Latest posts

Back