Home decorations

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetPeasMommie

Reaction score
My hubby and I will be moving back to Pa hopefully before winter but spring at the latest.

I have been wanting to do country themes styles for each room of the house. Its own color, style and all.

I already have one for the kitchen and our bedroom. I am planing on doing John Deere themes for the Kitchen. I have always loved the John Deere themes and such. Tractors and all.

Our bedroom quilt is the Sunbonnet Sue with flowers in yellows, blues, pinks and greens. I just have to find materials to do curtians to match and add other nice things to it.

I would like some other ides.

Here is one to give you an idea on.

OUr living room couch is like a dark colbalt blue, and it has a light/med oak wood frame at the top of it. Will take a pic when I can. I thought of an old Americana style themes rustic like. What do you think.

I will need other ideas too.

Now the bathroom, I saw a set that caught my eyes at Walmart, it is in mint green colors with blues, pinks, purples, and yellows. It has dragon flies on it. I loved it and had mateirals to match it. Could I do something like that for the bathroom as a country idea theme.

Any websites would be awesome too.

Oh my sister in law gave me and my hubby a really cute expensive wicker glass table with 4 chairs in country colors of yellow, mint green and blue with white wicker. So do you think it would match for the John Deere theme if our new kitchen was big enough to fit that table in. Also a 3 seater wicker couch with flowers that matches with the plaid cutchens on the chair table set. If not and we have a dinning room what kind of country theme do you think would go with that.

I will post pictures of the table I was talking about and the couch too. I will post our blanket as well.

Mind the mess on the table. We are packing early to have it done to make it easy for us. My hubby's dad lives with us and he can not do a whole lot in one day due to arthritis.

Here is our wicker set. We are hoping to have a patio to put both sets on but I think we will most likly use that table in a kitchen or dinning room of our new place. It is so pretty.

SDC10134.jpg

The chair padding
SDC10135.jpg

wicker couch to go with the table.
SDC10136.jpg

Our couch. My favorite couch, my parents gave it to me. I could not let that go. See the quilt, that is an americana rustic style. I think that will go nice as a theme, I have a wall hanging quilt that goes with it too.
SDC10133.jpg

Here is our blanket. It is going to be shocking to many cause my hubby even fell in love with it. Usually men like dark country. My hubby is more of bright airy country style with flowers, plaids etc.
ourblanket001.jpg

up personal of each Bonnet Sue
ourblanket005.jpg

ourblanket004.jpg

ourblanket003.jpg

ourblanket002.jpg

Latest posts

Back