HOLY BUNNY!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippity18

Reaction score
yesterday i had to leave all day and i left my two bunnies hippity and thumper in thier cage (i have cats so i cant let them run around the house while im away) before i left i made sure they both had food water veggies and so on, they usually run the den free range every day for hours yesterday was the first day i left her for so long. i came back around 8:30pm and she was PISSED OFF!!!!:tantrum: she was chewing her cage and run thumping the floor and moaning and looking up at me like GRRR I HATE YOU!!:banghead and i was just so suprised and confused and i kinda laughed because even though she was mad she still looked adorable throwing a fit because she didnt get some out time. so i picked her up and cuddled her for a lil while calmed her down and spoke softly to her. while i was out i bought her a toy and some chewing bark for her teeth, she sat on her round lil booty and chewed and chewed and chewed!!:humour: she had a lot of anger issues yesterday. LOL can you tell how spoiled she is? anyone have any stories just like this?? :bunnieskiss

if I don't let Shino out the SECOND he sees me he gets angry. He sticks his nose between the bars of his X-pen and lifts his nose as high as possible. It makes a horrible crashing sound as it comes down. He's not as angry when I put him back in but he glares at me something fierce!

That's funny! My Acacia gets mad about having to be barred in with the baby gate while we leave the house bc the dog goes berserk when left alone and had started beating in her NIC and crashing her closet cage!! The baby gate put a stop to the dog getting in but Acacia hates it!! lol

Latest posts

Back