Holly's blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhh bunny stretches, love them!! She has to stretch out the front half and then the back so I get to see those great big bunny toofers 2 times!!! Love the yawns!! Hopefully I'll be quick enough to grab a pic or two the next time.

This morning my hubby suprised me by bringing Holly to our bedroom while I was still in bed. Luckily she was in a cuddly mood and just laid down next to me in bed. She'd get up and hop around alittle bit and then come back and settle down right next to me.I love it when she is in a lovey mood!

She's settling right into her new home. She loves her second story shelf. That's where we tend to find her when we come into her room. She figured out where her door is after a while and will now chew on the door when we are getting her breakfast ready for her. And now she's comfortable enough in her new cage that she's using her litter box pretty frequently now...except for random cocoa puff piles. Holly seems to be pretty happy with us again.

Here are some new pics of Holly:
I can smell the food....It's so close!!
DSC04119.jpg

Please give me the yummy food...I'm begging you!
DSC04120.jpg

Lately she's been putting her paw up by her bottle when she's taking a drink. We find it so cute
DSC03818.jpg

And of course, had to share this pic as well. Such a cutie!
DSC03824.jpg

Doubles as a hubby cage as well
DSC03815.jpg

So my hubby told me this morning that Holly did something that I never want to see her do. When he was giving her breakfast she managed to jumpup and land all 4 paws on theedge of her opening at the top of hercage. He said she perced there for about a minute. That would have scared me to death to see that!There is now anextra piece of nic covering theopening. Soglad I didnt see it. Silly Holly thinks she's a parot.

I love those pictures. Its a shame she doesn't like her food that much...You should really give her something she likes!:roflmao:A bunny that thinks she is a parrot. Yeahthat's a new one. She is a real cutie.

Lissa

Holly survived her first fourth of July!! I was so worried that she'd really stress out but I didnt notice any behavior changes in her at all. So glad that she tolerated all the noises.

Holly is so happy today. She got a new bag of hay and couldn't wait for it to be opened. As soon as I got a hole in it, her head was in the bag. Once I put some hay in her hay rack she was eating like she hasn't been feed in a week. At one point my hubby said that she looked like she was eating too much spagetti at one time. She had about 5 pieces of hay in her mouth at the same time. She usually only eats one or 2 pieces at a time. Such a silly girl.

I have to have one of the craziest buns. She hates it when I clean her "palace". We have a rubber broom that I use to clean the floor in and around her cage, and every time I use it she growls and attacks it. She has bit it a few times. I find it funny. She must truely be my bun. I am not a clean person myself, so she must feel better in a messy cage than a clean one. Silly girl!!

Its hilarious when they do that! Every time I open up a bag of Alfalfa all my buns go wild. They can smell it a mile away!!:laugh:

daisy052104 wrote:
Holly is so happy today. She got a new bag of hay and couldn't wait for it to be opened. As soon as I got a hole in it, her head was in the bag. Once I put some hay in her hay rack she was eating like she hasn't been feed in a week. At one point my hubby said that she looked like she was eating too much spagetti at one time. She had about 5 pieces of hay in her mouth at the same time. She usually only eats one or 2 pieces at a time. Such a silly girl.

I know! I love how she knows there's something for her that she's gonna love!! She'll give us what we call "Ears" here. Her earskinda perk up for a bit when she's happy.

I cant believe it's been a week since I've put anything on Holly's blog. She has been so sweet lately. I'll come into her room to be with her. I tend to lay down on the floor so I can be with her and let her out of her cage. She's been pretty consistant in jumping onto my chest and giving me kisses and cuddles. I've loved every minute of it. I hope it's nota phase she's going through. I really want her to continue this. It's so cute.

That's so sweet! Mocha and Sprite both love to jump on top of me, but they like it better if I'm laying on my stomach. Sometimes they lick my hair or peer over my shoulder to check out the book I'm reading.

My hubby will lay on the floor and beg her do get on his back. Most of the time she just ignores him when he's waiting for her. She likes to jump up there when you aren't ready.

Holly must be going through a molt. She's shedding like crazy!!! The funny thing I've noticed about her when she molts is she gets a dark strip across the middle of her back, only in the brown fun, the slowly travels down the length of her back. There's also a slight hump in the fur behind the stripe. My guess is this is the point on her body that hasn't molted yet. I find it so cute!

Here's a pic of her stripe. Does anyone else's bun do this??
DSC05128.jpg

She know's it!! How do you think she gets her Crasin fix?? She looks at us with that sweet little face and thinks "Suckers!! Gimme!!"

Hi, I know exactly what you are saying.

Our oldest bunny Buttercup knows which cupboard his treats are in and every time we open it he's either at the door or jumps on the love seat (family room right next to the kitchen) looking so gall darn cute we just can't say no.

He definitely has mommie & daddy wrapped around his little paw.

Soooska:apollo:

Holly is gorgeous! Our mini lop always got a "stripe" when he was moulting too... and it looked so funny! He went from dark grey to light grey drastically.

Holly did something unusual for her today. She did a big bunny flop and stayed flopped!! She will usually move her head to a "up" position after a flop. She moved when i reached to grab my camera. Needless to say I didnt get the pic. :(

Latest posts

Back