Holland Lop?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eskaisbell

Reaction score
So I'm thinking I was lied to when I bought my bunnies. I was told they were sisters. Well that obviously wasn't true as one is a boy. Now I'm wondering if they're even siblings and if my Moxy is even a Holland Lop? They just have such different characteristics. I mean maybe she just has ear control but even her body shape is very different. What do you guys think?
Screenshot_20210410-094951_Instagram.jpg20210329_102334.jpg20210410_090054.jpgScreenshot_20210410-125535_Instagram.jpg

I guess I should clarify, I'm not upset if she's not a holland lop, I'm just curious. Lol nobody had an opinion huh?

They could still be siblings, but they are mixed breeds. Since she doesn't really look like a holland lop, I wouldn't think they are purebred holland lops. They are both so cute!

She could be Holland or at least Holland mix. The sire looks holland. The dam definitely has holland features. Either way she doesn't have good breed features

Latest posts

Back