Holland Lop: Adult Weight Prediction

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happy Hollands

Reaction score
I'm excited to say that I am growing out my first home-bred Holland Lop baby! I was really hoping some other breeders could help determine around how big she will be fully grown based on some updated details:

• 4 months old
• Current weight: 2.5 lbs.
Dad's adult weight: 2.75 lbs.
Mom's adult weight: 3 lbs.
Limited to 1/4 cup pellets / day (she was fed unlimited until 3 months of age)

I am assuming she will grow to be around 3 - 3.5 lbs. I know Holland Lops are considered fully grown between 4-6 months, but when is the average time for them to slow down on growth? It seems like she is getting bigger everyday, she's getting hard to tell apart from my other full-grown does! Thanks all!

I would like to add she is assumed a false dwarf. Both of her parents are true dwarfs, as they produce peanuts when paired together. Both of her siblings are noticably smaller than her, so they are both assumed true dwarfs :)

For a refresher:
True Dwarf x True Dwarf
25% false dwarf
• 50% true dwarf
• 25% peanuts

She's adorable! And to fit on a scale so photogenetically! Aww! I wish thag my boys would stay still for ten seconds to be oroperly weighed...

She's adorable! And to fit on a scale so photogenetically! Aww! I wish that my boys would stay still for ten seconds to be oroperly weighed...
I know 😂 When my phone comes out, it's like she knows to pose for pictures haha. The scale I use does have a hold feature which is pretty handy with squirmy bunnies to accurately get a weight.

It can hold up to 20 kg??? All non-industrial scales can only hold up to 5 in here... What a bummer.

Wow what a beauty, congrats 😍🥰

I'd say she won't grow any more, but who knows 🤷
My little lop is kinda big but she is Soo very light.
This is her with her lionhead husbunb🥰

Attachments

• IMG_20201011_081158529_BURST001_COMP.jpg
    IMG_20201011_081158529_BURST001_COMP.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back