Holiday Card Swap 2012

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watermelons wrote:
So you guys will end up with some... ermm... "unique" cards. I dont have the patience to deal with it, and it's lucky I didn't smash it to the floor, but my printer decided it doesnt want to take the paper out of the photo tray -.-' So I've been hand feeding the photo paper through the rear end of the printer directly to the rollers that still work and control speed for under the ink. So some are slightly slanted because of how I fed them through so I apologize in advance if you get a crooked card photo :p Now Anyone wanna buy me a new printer for christmas?

Technology can be infuriating!

I'm excited for ALL different types of cards and no one card is better than the other as far as I'm concerned :)

I'm excited to see all of the different cards come in :) I'm drawing up a very bunny holiday card and hopefully they'll be printed and ready to send by monday ;)

Alrighty, everyone! Please try to get your cards out by this Friday, December 7th so they can get to everyone on time. I will post again on Thursday to remind everyone :)

Yay Amber glad you got it!!! :)

Not the best pics of my buns but I can't get them to pose good, lol....

I got Ginas card today....it was SO cute.....:) what a lovely furry family.

Thanks Gina!

Got my first cards today!!
Thanks Lisa and Gina :biggrin2:
Both of you have adorable Furramilies!

Btw - hubby takes a look at Lisa's card and says, "look at that black lionhead!" with admiration :p. What is it about bunnies that makes everyone smile, lol.

My cards are due to be delivered to me any day so ASAP they will be sent out. I hope they turned out ok, very sorry if I screwed them up! :lookaround

Holy Jeeze!!!! I like the United states postal service....
I dropped those cards off at the post office in Washington at like 3pm on Friday and their all ready being opened on Monday o_O Crazzzzyy...

I sent out my Canadian cards about 11am this morning.

I'm not sure who ended up with the crookid cards (grrr printer...) or the card that I thought was Dry when I started to stack them so it smushed the paint :( sorry!

Gina! you have a callie! I'm a Kaley! Loved your border. Kind of a fan of the breed after my Bailey girl.

Ape337 wrote:
Got my first cards today!!
Thanks Lisa and Gina :biggrin2:
Both of you have adorable Furramilies!

Btw - hubby takes a look at Lisa's card and says, "look at that black lionhead!" with admiration :p. What is it about bunnies that makes everyone smile, lol.

My cards are due to be delivered to me any day so ASAP they will be sent out. I hope they turned out ok, very sorry if I screwed them up! :lookaround

Awe how sweet. Thanks! And yes i agree.....bunnies make people SMILE :biggrin2:
What a great idea for this time of year.......so fun!

Yay, I got my first two cards from Lisa and Gina as well :) What a wonderful surprise to get in the mail! Both cards and photos are beautiful, thanks so much.

Also received my first cards today :) Mine should be going out later this week. happy start of the RO holiday cheer everyone!

I will getting my cards out as soon as I can. Sorry all. Things here have gone just haywire. First grandpa passes away, then we lose Mopsy. Then the dryer starts acting up. Then the car starts acting up and needs work. And now our one dog is going bald and no idea why. Oh ya and hubby's hours are getting cut for the month of December. To say that I am approaching a nervous breakdown is actually an understatement.

Latest posts

Back