High School

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnylover78642

Reaction score
I am worried about high school... I am takingBand, Ag classes (animals), wildlife managment, spanish 2, geometreyAdvanced, science ICS, English PreAB. And I am only in the 9th gradenext year. I am worried about getting all my credits, passing with goodgrades, and being able to keep up. I am a good student As-B grades... Ican't wait for AG classes. Those are Aggie classes, the longhorns makefun of people in that class. You have to have 6 credits to graduate.Just posting worries, sorry.

In Ontario you need 36 I believe to graduate...or...32? I can't remember...but I got them all anyway... lol.

No need to worry. :)

I am in High School right now. Currently taking Geometry, EnvironmentalScience, World History (which is actually a senior class, i'm ajunior), Ceramics, English 3, Yearbook, Capstone, and DesktopPublishing 2. All are actually mainly senior classes, and I am not byfar the smartest person in the world, but they are not too bad. Peoplemake High School seem alot worse than it actually is.

As far as credits, as long as you take all the required classes andpass them, you shouldn't need to even worry about having enough. Theschool builds in some leway on it. Unforntunantly since I moved, I lostseveral credits in the transfer and have to take summer school thissummer to get enough math credits to graduate next year. :(

~Nichole

Just make sure you study. If you haveproblems, go to the teacher for help. Many high schools havewhat is called "bonus hour" where the teachers stay after and helpthose who need it.

My son is going to be a freshman next year. Depending upon what diplomathey want they have to schedule their classes and get the credits forthe diploma. They can get a GED or a HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA orsomething else and then the HONORS DIPLOMA. My son is goingfor that one. He's taking Latin and honors english andgeometry and all sorts of stuff.

The thing is, it's very hard to study and get everything donesometimes, but in the end, you've got a whole lifetime ahead of youwith a good education that you can use to get a good job.

Are you going to college?

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
Wow! :shock:We need 100 credits tograduate!
It really depends upon where you are. Someplaces give you 1 credit per class, others may give you 2....... morecredit numbers... more credits needed..

Just dont skip classes... do you work turn it inon time.. and just do your best! LOL dang! i need 46 credits! LOL andi've been Ditching class.. lol

Cinnabun wrote:
Just dont skip classes... do you work turn it in on time..and just do your best! LOL dang! i need 46 credits! LOL and i've beenDitching class.. lol
Well that's not good, LOL.

I am so happy I am in Yearbook. Since the book is finished we get to goout during that class. I have had McDonalds for the last month forlunch, lol.

~Nichole

LOL.. i try to go out but i always get cought!either leaving or coming back! LOL.. they know me too well (hallmonitors) LOL... oh well! i hate my 3rd hour so i always ditch thatclass! now i have like over an hours worth of Detention! LOL

Shame on you!

What class is it? I used to ditch Business Law..... that class was...... ewwwwwwwwww

LOL.. its my Acting class.. i know i know.. easy class but i hate it! too many Sophmores that are imature! LOL

Do you guys have those tests and community hours?

I didn't have to do it as I was the older class style thingie, butthese days in Ontario, you can't graduate unless you pass this literacytest and have 40 or more community hours.

Or school requires 28 credits to graduate, 6 isjust the 9th grade. Each classis either 1 credit or .5credit. I am planning on going to college and becoming a vet. I loveschool and really can't wait to finish school either though.

Veterinary school can be very hard to get into. Even harder than medical school some people say.

Take a lot of science classes.... and Latin wouldn't hurt. All the latin roots are important in medicine.

Good luck :)

my school wont let us take Latin! :( and im sad! i wanna take that! instead of one term of French! :X French is hard.. LOL

Eww I hated french!

In Indiana the kids have to pass an exam (ISTEP) before they can graduate. No service hours are needed tho.

bunnylover78642 wrote:
I am worried about high school... I am taking Band, Ag classes(animals), wildlife managment, spanish 2, geometrey Advanced, scienceICS, English PreAB. And I am only in the 9th grade next year. I amworried about getting all my credits, passing with good grades, andbeing able to keep up. I am a good student As-B grades... I can't waitfor AG classes. Those are Aggie classes, the longhorns make fun ofpeople in that class. You have to have 6 credits to graduate. Justposting worries, sorry.

No need to worry bunnylover. I am a current freshman and this is what Iam currently taking. Engligh I honors (I'm taking Pre-AP next year),Biology I Honors, Journalism I, Spanish I, Lifemanament/ Key andbusiness skills, and Geometry Honors. You seem like an very smart 8thgrader, so I don't think that you need to worry. For this nine week Ihave an 4.07gpa average ;)

-Ashley

yeah i hated it too.. thats why i only took oneterm.. and the second term i switched into Child Devolpment! LOL mucheasier class! LOL

Latest posts

Back