hiccups or problems?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnylover78642

Reaction score
My babies all seem to have the hiccups... Likeeverytime you hold them you will notice a slight hiccup from each ofthem and one of them sounds like he/she is sneezing. This one would beBaby Black #2. I am not sure if it is real sneezing or if she a liitlenoise or could it be a cough. Should I tell me mom to get the vets #out again.

Your babies are just young and you're a first'timer', right? Well, I really wouln'd worry.. I don't think. uh, arethey like squirming and making a sound that sort of sounds like afrog/toad? I think I know what you mean but I'm not sure how todescribe it, with that I can't say normal/unusual for sure.... but Ibelieve it ok.

Kat

I think I know what you mean too.However, how old are your babies because if they are older than say 2weeks they shouldn't be making that noise.:)

They are 7 days old. They love to squirm andjump. I was holding one and it jumped right out of my hand (luckly Iwas right next to the ground). They make this weird noise and have likejumping spasms. It is really weird looking. I don't think I have gottena full nights sleep since they were born. They make lots of noise andare always moving around.

Latest posts

Back