Hi

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamela227

Reaction score
I just joined and wanted to introduce myself toeveryone! My name is Pam and I have a 4yr old bunny namedOreo. I came across this website while searching forhealthcare ideas since Oreo has come down with a furball to help gether back on track. She's been to the vet & is taking medicationfor it. I've enjoyed reading everyone's stories about the crazy thingstheir bunnies do so far & am looking forward to reading more! :D

Here is my lil brat, her eyes are really light blue but look red cause of the flash

-pam

I was also wondering how i can put an avatar under my name? I have thecutest picture of Oreo checking out under the shower curtain with justher butt showing from when she was a baby that I'd like to use, thanks!

bikeparkgirls.jpg

You have a very cute bunny! To add anavatar go into my account and select avatar, the picture if you uploadone has to only be 64X64 pixles though.

Welcome Pam! :)

So glad to have you jump in and join us. Sorry I don't know the firstthing on how to get the picture as an avatar, someone was kind enoughto do mine for me.

Ms. Oreo is obviously very innocent and pure. That face certainly wouldNever cause trouble! She's absolutely a Love. She looks so incrediblysoft, fluffy, and immaculate.

We also look forward to stories about Ms. Oreo.

-Carolyn

Thank you all for the kind welcomes! lol her faceis about the only thing that is angelic about her, don't let it foolyou she gets into all kinds of trouble!;)

-pam

Latest posts

Back