Hi plz help

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdc7267

Reaction score
Hi... I got my bunny from this chicken/bunny show thing and I got him for 15 dollars he was in a crowded little cage and sorta had a hole in his little paw I put medicine on it how long do u think it will take to heal? Thx

Like its a hole like not that wide and I can't really get a pic because my iPad does not take good pictures it was just a bit red around his little hole so ya

It's probably sore hocks. That can happen if he was on a wire floor without a resting place for his feet. If you give him a resting place, he should heal. For now just put some regular neosporin without painkiller on the wound. If it doesn't go away, you can take him to the vet. You shouldn't have to, though.

It's hard to know exactly what this might be without a picture. But if there is a break and hole in the skin, you should take your bun to a rabbit vet to get checked, as your bun may need to have antibiotics because an open wound like that can easily become infected.

Like their was no flys or anything and it wasn't ***** or anthing

Latest posts

Back