Hi! Nice to be here!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lionheadmomma

Reaction score
Hi! :D

I am new to this so bear with me. I am located in western NYstate just east of Erie, PA on I-86 and I started my rabbitry in Nov.2004. I breed Lionheads, Netherland Dwarfs and am just starting to get Holland Lops. My son also breeds Mini Rex. Our 2006 litters are starting to arrive. Here are the first ones:

__tn_Sable+Point+DM+Kit.jpg
__tn_Sable+Point+Purebred+DM+Kit.jpg
SousasSipho.jpg

Twopurebred DMsablepointssame parents/different litter

Born 1/1/06

They are already posers!!

Same breeding as Island Lair's Sousa's Cassanova Bear also

__tn_Broken+Black+F2+SM+Kits.jpg
__tn_Broken+Black+F2+DM+Kits.jpg
__tn_Black+F2+SM+Kit.jpg

F3 Lionhead Litter born 12/23/05

1st Pic - 2 SM(single mane) brokenn black charlies

2nd Pic - 2 DM(double mane) broken black charlies (notice longer ears)

3rd Pic - 1 SM black

These babies will have huge manes

Many more litters on the way. I hope you enjoyed the pics.

Patsy

Oh man - only one of the pictures shows up for me - but I love looking at lionheads and other bunnies too.

Welcome to the forum..from one breeder to another!

(or should I say one bunny slave to another?)

Peg

Well, I need to head to bed...I hope I can see the photos tomorrow - but I thought i'd ask some questions so maybe we all can get to know you a bit better..

What got you into rabbits in the first place? Did you just start breeding or were you "owned" by a rabbit and just fell in love with them? What do you like about them? What do your kids like about them?

I guess that's all I can think of for now!

Peg

I love Lionheads, Welcome, I recently found my way back to this forum. Long story on how I lost the link.

I almost got discouraged and gave up my Lionheads. Thanks to Diane from DJ's Lionsden I am now more excited then ever about my herd. The second breed we have is Jersey Woolies. Then we have the Hollands and Fuzzies.

The pic in my avatar is a blue otter/VC SM F2 Lionhead and I just love her blue eyes. I have one litter of Lionheads due the end of the month from my harlequin doe and rew (carries sable/point) buck. I am hoping I will get a sable magpie from the litter.

Welcome, once again. I can only see one picture as well.

I think the issue with your photos is the site they are hosted on, not this forum. Many sites don't allow you to remote link so many images. Perhaps you should try out Photobucket or Flickr.

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~

I still can't see 5, but I made a mistake. My avatar is a chestnut, for got my other pic was too big.

Latest posts

Back