Hi! New rabbit owner from NJ

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinnabun121212

Reaction score
I've recently caught 2 house rabbits that either a neighbor had dumped or they escaped ... leaning more towards they were let go :disgust:. After catching a beautiful Dwarf Angora found a few weeks later from a neighbor that another beauty had been living in her yard for the past 3 MONTHS!! After 3 weeks of visiting this rabbit happy to say on 12/12/12 I finally caught her. After all the time and effot I put into catching the 2nd rabbit decided to keep her so now venturing into the world of rabbits :surrender. On a happy note the Angora I caught was adopted within a week from the rescue I dropped her off with.

welcome to RO! that's so great of you to take the time to catch and rescue those poor bunnies and save them from the horrible fate that awaits most domestic bunnies that get dumped in the wild to fend for themselves :D

Know of no bunnies that have escaped and been on their own that long--someone dumped them. Had a neighbor with a bunny. Asked her what happened to it, and got the "a friend took her". Wrong, found her in my front yard and took her in--she was a great little girl. Good for you.

Latest posts

Back