HI! My name's Magic! Come check me out!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueCamasRabbitry

Reaction score
My name is Magic. I'm abuck!I'll be turning two years old on June 6th. (We'll that's thedate my mommy picked out to be my birthday!) I'm a Dutch mix and I'mvery smart. I like to become a daddy and all but I can' t really have arelationship with my other girlfriend cuz she is too busy with kids.I'm in this group thing call 4-H or something with my owner. I like togo to fairs and be shown. It means I'm special! I will post a picturesoon of myself. In my spare time I train for rabbit hopping and justmess around in my hutch. If i don't get what i want I get mad and throwfits. Can someone out there be my girlfriend? Pleeeassee!

I would send Miss Bea your way but the last time I tried to put her in a box - she had a fit.

By the way, my name was almost Magik but mom liked Tiny better...

Look at me..15 or more pounds and she calls me TINY?

Go figure...

Good luck finding a girlfriend - we've got lots of cuties on here.

The BunFather

That is funny Miss Bea. My name is spelt Magic.It's really Magic Star and all. I used to be Velvet Lullaby before Iwas found i was a boy! Lol. Yeah thanks for the luck, tiny! You're 15pounds! I'm only like 4 pounds.

Hi, Magic. I am Coconut. I'm a mismarked Dutch doe. Is rabbit hopping fun? My human mommy says I'm going to do it when I'm older, but right now I am too small for the harnesses.

Hey there Magic! I cant wait to see some pics of you. I love dutch boys, I have two of my own and one that Im fostering (er maybe keeping ;)). What color dutch are you? My boys are blue tort, tort, and chocolate.

Hi Magic! I'm Cleo! I am a netherland dwarff! I was wondering if you would like to be my online bunny pal?!?!? message me if u do!:)

Latest posts

Back