Hi My Name Is Tah

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

>Bunny<

Reaction score
Hewo! :3
My name is Talullah, but everyone calls me Tah- my mom only says my full name when I’m being bad! I’m bigger than most cats and some dogs! I am certainly a lot bigger than the average rabbit. My favorite foods include banana, carrot, and electric wires- especially if they are still plugged in! Oh, and let’s not forget that my FAVORITE hobby is trying to get in rooms my parents don’t want me in! I don’t understand why. They only have plants that are poisonous to me, electric wires, and potential places for me to get trapped! Gosh, they are so annoying. They only give me two entire rooms of open space and cuddly boxes and treats!
I’m pretty sick right now, so I’m away from home. However, I hope I can go home soon... I’ve away for 3 whole months!!!

Attachments

• 6ABF9EA0-6955-4FCC-B9F9-01CAB8F94168.jpeg
    6ABF9EA0-6955-4FCC-B9F9-01CAB8F94168.jpeg
    188.9 KB · Views: 6
Hi Tah, I'm Theo! I also love bananas! There is just something about it that gives me a burst of energy. I think my mom called it "sugar" but I call it "yum." I hate it when parents keep us out of the interesting rooms. They only let us in the boring rooms where there is nothing to explore. Keep trying to escape, never give up. Eventually, you will win, and they will lose. That is just how it is when you are the cutest rabbit ;)
I am also sick right now, but we don't know what with. I think it is my teeth because I love chewing on my cage bars, which has caused me to have an overbite. I have also been sick for 3 months, but I am not away from home because the vet is closed due to Covid-19. My mom is doing everything she can to keep me well. I don't know what I would do if I was away from my mom for 3 months. I go through depression and stop eating when she is gone for a week! I hope you get better soon!
-Theo

(Here is a picture of me binkying 😁)

Attachments

• Mid-Binky.jpg
    Mid-Binky.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 4
Hi Tah and Theo! Yeah, why don't our humans let us in those rooms. I did get in one once. I was out of it in 3 seconds though because my mom caught me. I also love banana (specifically dried banana). I don't get it often because mom thinks it's "too sugary" but she eats it all the time. That's something I will never understand. I get dried willow for treats because it isn't high in sugar. I'm going to the vet for the first time in 2 weeks (I should have gone a while ago but due to COVID-19 they didn't open until now). Mom didn't tell me what the vet was so what is a vet? Well have to go now! Bye!
IMG_20200607_162642.jpg

Latest posts

Back