Hi I'm New....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindemanbunnylover

Reaction score
Hi, as you know I am new...I used to have 2 bunnies, but one passed away on 9/12/12 and I am sad(sob). His namewas Copper and I miss him a lot. Anyways, both of my bunnies are netherland dwarfs and the one that passed away was six and the one I have now is seven. Amazingly, both of them didn't really have any major heath problems that required a trip to the vet. My remaining bunny who is named Celeste isawhite bunny with red eyes. Sheis a very timid but sweet bunny. She loves celery (but I have to restrain her from it because she gets wet poopies) and her favorite place to be is on my bed (which she LOVES to chew up). I have had her since I was seven (I am 13) and we are BFF's. I do have to comb her frequently for she sheds A LOT. I am trying to persuade my mom to let me get another rabbit to be buddies with Celeste for she seems bored without Copper being there. I will try to post as much as I can, but I tend to have a lot of homewrk and activites, so don't be upset if I don't reply! (I will try to post a pic. of Celeste in the future!)

:big wink:

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear of your losses. Maybe you could give Celeste a stuffed toy to hang out with?

Latest posts

Back