Hi! I'm new here!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello! Nice to meet everybody! I've raised seven rabbits so far and I am so glad to find a forum where I can ask questions and read about other people's rabbits! I've recently made a new post and I am so grateful for this forum. Meet my buns, Chloe (Giant American Chinchilla rabbit) and Turnip (American-short hair - he has lop ears because of a chronic ear infection)!

Attachments

• turnip.JPEG
    turnip.JPEG
    279 KB · Views: 7
  • chloe missy.JPEG
    chloe missy.JPEG
    238.7 KB · Views: 7
Hello! Nice to meet everybody! I've raised seven rabbits so far and I am so glad to find a forum where I can ask questions and read about other people's rabbits! I've recently made a new post and I am so grateful for this forum. Meet my buns, Chloe (Giant American Chinchilla rabbit) and Turnip (American-short hair - he has lop ears because of a chronic ear infection)!
awwww, so adorable. welcome to the form. I think you will find this form helpful. I have a holland lop mix

Welcome! Ear infection or not you’ve got to love the lop!

Welcome!
If you hadn't mentioned the fact that Turnip is lopped because of an infection, i would've gone on believing that he is a born lop breed. How adorable they are!

Latest posts

Back