Hi! I'm Mouse!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littl3red

Ashtin - Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody! My name is Mouse. I'm Ashtin's new bunny! My name used to be Medusa bu momma said I needed a name that was as cute as I was. Plus, she thought Mouse would be a funny name because I weigh over 10 lbs! Mom says I'm her dream bunny because I'm huge and I like to cuddle a lot and I'm really friendly. I sat in her lap for half an hour yesterday and then cuddled with her for another 15 minutes before she decided to put me up for bed.

Here I am on her lap (we moved to the couch after this):
IMG_20130119_1_zps14b45fe6.png

Here I am in my old house. Yep, I used to live in this thing! It's a lot different from what I live in now.
PicsArt_1358602059787_zpsbb5e0cc3.jpg

I'm settling in really well, other than this other rabbit named Maya that keeps trying to bite me, but I just don't really pay attention to her.

It's really nice to meet you all! Nose bonks all around!

Aww poo thing! I feel bad about the new bun i have. I currently have a medium dog kennel being used. but He gets out for hours. Just waiting to get the New Xpen for him.

Awww Mouse is SO adorable and HUGE! I can't believe she lived in that cage what were those people thinking? How old is she?

She really is cute and her coloring is beautiful. Congrats on your new bun!

I tinks yous berry pretty. And yous don'ts look like a Medusa at all. Mouse sounds much better for snuggle bunnys eben if wes gots better ears den mouses does.

Momma also says LoZ FTW! But she's a hooman so yous gots to forgives her fer not makin' sense alla da time.

Last edited:
Shes here! Wow is she sure going to feel like a princess going from that tiny cage to living with a good mom in a mansion ! and shes a sunngle Bun...Lucky all around!

Hi Mouse! I'm Monty, and I weigh almost as much as you! Mommy says I still have lots of growing to do, maybe anudder 5 pounds! Your old cage only looks fit to be a carrier. I bet it feels good to hop around at your new place :) Imma take a nap now, see you later!

2nlwqr.jpg

Latest posts

Back