Hi, I'm Cleo!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cleobunny1307

Reaction score
Hi im Cleo and i would like to make a new bunny friend, as i am an only bunny in my family and want another bunny to talk to. If you would like to be my bunny friend, send me a message!

About me:

I hate carrots

Love to be brushed and bathed

Sometimes like to be cuddled

LOVE LOVE LOVE to get out and run around the living room or on my blanket in the kitchen

Like playing with my fun, chewable soft bunny ball

:biggrin2:

Hi Cweo!

I'm Pipkin. I am a Howand Wop and my human sez I am adowable (whatever dat means). I gots a widdle wisp when I tawk cuz I was bitted by anudder bunny wight in da face when I first came to wiv here.

It was onwy a widdle bite, but I needed to get sewed up by da doccor. She was weal nice to me an I got better fast.

I share a pen wif anudder Wop named Emmaline. She vewy sweet an she kissie me all da time...but she sez I can have more fwiends dan jus her. So, wiw you be fwiends wid me an Emmaline, pwease?

Here is a pikker of me and Emmaline so you know what we wook wike.

EmmalinePipkin006.jpg

Wite back soon!

Your new fwiend,

Pipkin

Hi Pipkin!! I would love to be friends with you and Emmaline !!! How bout we swap email addresses so we can talk more!??!?! Reply back soon!!

I could be your friend, too, if you want.

There are lots of bunnies here,but they're all too busy to be friends with me, and the day after I came here a big bunny chased me and was trying to bite me.

Latest posts

Back