Hi have dog cage for my bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobbles

Reaction score
:angelandbunny::headflick::great: looking to get her some thing bigger she growing fast ???? Papllion gaint she 6 months old not sure what to get now any help pls

image.jpg

Puppy pen:

maW6jMbRmXrr9_51ftW-8sg.jpg

I have a flemish giant that stays in an extra large dog cage when I am not home or in bed. The rest of the time he has free run of a room. I purchased the cage on ebay. It was new, took 3 days to arrive and cost me I believe $60 including shipping.

You could also look in to building a cage from an X pen. I have two smaller buns that share an extra large dog cage. On the outside of this I have set up an X pen for when they get out to run around. Again I purchased it new on ebay for about $70 including shipping. It is 48" tall. At first I did have it set up as a cage but everything I tried to use as flooring they chewed that is when I purchased them a dog cage. With the X pen set up as a rectangle cage it measured 7' X 27".

Another good option is building a cage using nic cubes.

I use a puppy pen like the on pictured. It's 4 foot by 4 foot and it cost me around 30-40 dollars shipped.

Latest posts

Back