Hi from Tasmania, Australia.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honeybunnies

Reaction score
Hi :wave:

I have 2 fawn & white Mini Lops & one sooty fawn butterfly
Mini Lop :)

I have had one litter with the adult doe, of which I have kept one little doe & I would like to breed them again from time to time, as an added interest to the hobby :party0002:

I bought my buck & doe from people that breed & show Mini Lops. They live with me in the house, in enclosures :hearts

Other interests I have are, computer & internet, live music & casual dancing, cinema, dvd's, a bit of reading, a handful of friends & going out to lunch etc. I like to work out on my treadmill or rowing machine most days, but am not fanatical about either.

I have 3 adult children, all grown & left home & one little granddaughter.

I was very pleased to find this site & I would especially like to hear from other Mini Lop lovers :highfive:

Some pictures of my Mini Lops :mrsthumper:

006 (2).jpg

016 (2).jpg

035 (2).jpg

005 (2).jpg

040.jpg

pizap.com13848287810161.jpg

Oscar looks lovely :) He does look full Mini Lop!

Last edited:
Hi there, welcome to the forum :) I'm not really a lop lover, but I'm sure ultimately any bunny could steal my heart ;) I have a Smoke Pearl Marten called Bandit, he's quite the character.

Hi,

Thank you to those of you that have welcomed me to the forum & those of you that continue to do so

:group:​

I appreciate it :hug1

Latest posts

Back