Hi everyone!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blaze_bunnies

BRC show breeder + hopping rabbitry
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am not a new rabbits online member. I lost my password and couldn't log in so I gave up at the beginning of last year and have decided to just make another account.

I have 11 bunnies- breeds, names and ages below:

1-storm, mini lop, 1
2-Cadbury, mini lop, 1
3-diamond, mini lop, 2
4-thumper, mini Rex, 3-5 (rescue)
5-holly, Netherland dwarf, 8wks
6-bonnie, Netherland dwarf, 8wks
7-dash, mini lop, 1
8-zorro, dwarf lop, 3-4 (rescue)
9-bolt, mini lop, 1 (rescue)
10- ebony rose, mini lop, 1 (rescue)
11-Fanta, dwarf, 1 (rescue)

I am a BRC breeder! I breed purebred mini lops for show in Australia.

I also have 4 dogs, 2 Guinea pigs, 4 birds, 2 hermit crabs, 6 fish and 3 mystery snails.

I'm very happy to be back on rabbits online! I have missed it a lot.

how do you cope with all of those breeds of rabbits???

I just love them! I treat them better than I do anyone/anything else. They are my babies always have been and always will be.

Hi everyone, I am not a new rabbits online member. I lost my password and couldn't log in so I gave up at the beginning of last year and have decided to just make another account.

I have 11 bunnies- breeds, names and ages below:

1-storm, mini lop, 1
2-Cadbury, mini lop, 1
3-diamond, mini lop, 2
4-thumper, mini Rex, 3-5 (rescue)
5-holly, Netherland dwarf, 8wks
6-bonnie, Netherland dwarf, 8wks
7-dash, mini lop, 1
8-zorro, dwarf lop, 3-4 (rescue)
9-bolt, mini lop, 1 (rescue)
10- ebony rose, mini lop, 1 (rescue)
11-Fanta, dwarf, 1 (rescue)

I am a BRC breeder! I breed purebred mini lops for show in Australia.

I also have 4 dogs, 2 Guinea pigs, 4 birds, 2 hermit crabs, 6 fish and 3 mystery snails.

I'm very happy to be back on rabbits online! I have missed it a lot.

Congratulations on all the bunns and welcome back. Actually I'm a little jealous..I would be happy to have more! Currently my house rabbit infestation is limited to just two baby Flemmish girls. Next week they will be 4 months old. They are easily now the size of most people's adult pet rabbits. They spend maybe 23 hours a day eating and sleeping...peaceful moments. Maybe 1/2 an hour in the morning and 1/2 hour in the early evening is silly buggers time. Running laps in the house, jumping off the furniture, lot of binkies, taking rest breaks to chew on cardboard boxes, pieces of timber laid on the floor for them to chew, etc. Our previous bunny was 11 years with us, but when we got her she was 9 months old....never had baby rabbits before.

You have birds. When I lived in Australia people had Gullahs as pets. They are a grey perrot about size of a large pidgeon. I knew people who had them and they were amazing birds. Very friendly and very intelligent. Where I lived we had wild Gullahs and occasionally wild sulfur crested cockatoos.

I lived in Australia over the years of 1975 to 1991. In the 1970's you could buy a sulfur crested cockatoo for $65 in Australia...when at the same time in the US, the bird would sell for many thousands.

When I left Australia in 1991, I brought back to the US, my ozzie cat Annie. She was bought in a pet store in Whyalla, South Australia for $2 as a kitten! I paid $800 to ship her to the US on Quantas. She lived to be 19 years old.

Wow! I love cats however I'm still trying to convince the family to get one! And it will be a rescue if I do get one :)

You talking about your Flemish bunnies just reminded me about my bunny smokey! I'm so embarrassed I forgot about him. He is also a rescue, he's about 7mths and is a Californian/Flemish giant/new Zealand! I cant believe I forgot about him :(

I started out with just 2 bunnies, Oreo and skittles. If I go back far enough in here I can actually ding threads about them! I miss them so much.

When I started showing and breeding, I had to sell some of my bunnies and I just miss them all so much!

Some of my past bunnies - died and sold:

1-skittles, mini lop, male
2-Oreo, mini lop, male
3-bambi, chinchilla, Female (rescue)
4-Scarlett, dwarf lop, female
5-poppy, dwarf lop, female
6-kobi, mini lop, male (rescue)
7-Finn, mini lop, male (rescue)
8-jake, mini lop, male (rescue)
9-boots, mini lop, male (rescue)
10-Diego, mini lop, male (rescue)
11-Bailey, mini lop, female (rescue)
12-Meeka, mini lop, female (rescue)
13-Leo, mini Rex, male (rescue)
14- honey, mini lop, Unknown
15- willow, mini lop, female
16- Lilly, mini lop, female
17- Indy, mini lop, female (rescue)
18- marble, American fuzzy lop, male
19- Oliver, Unknown, male (rescue)

my two are my kid(s) and each of them have their own personalities ...

and i would nt trade them for anything in the world for them ... heck, i even skipped work to just be w/ them or attend to their need(s)

good to see some one out there to be the same =0)

Going to a pound and 2 rescue groups often and donating has really shown me what happens when pet breeders breed and people just don't care.

I love to see others like me who take care of there animals like there family and nothing less.

Latest posts

Back