HI everyone!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay you're back! Sorry to hear about your doggie, but your new one is adorable. More pictures of the pup and the bunnies and the goatlet, please!

I'm so glad you kept Gabriel!! I think I remember reading that at one point.

Thanks again for the nice comments.

I'll try to get photos soon! It's kinda crazy here all the time I found out.... I thought it was just a phase LOL!

You're supposed to have MORE time with the kids growing up (and off being born). ;)

Or have you discovered there's more to life and you're out living it up? LOL!

You are SO missed!!!

sas :bunnydance:

Pennie!!! You have definitely been missed! This was a crazy week for me, starting the new job and working on cleaning out my classroom, and a sick family, so I missed this post!

I am hoping to see you around more, and I NEED NEED NEED Tony photos!!!!

Thanks again. PIPP, Lexi has decided that she needs to do more things and I am dragging horses across the county 2 times a week alone!!! Luke constantly wants to come home on the weekends so off we go to get him and take him back..... he's going to have a car next year!! LOL!

Minda, I will get some photos of Tony soon. Unfortunately I might have to take him to see the vet again. He's lost a lot of weight and I don't know if it's how Lexi feeds him or if something is wrong :(

I am starting to feed him myself now and we'll see if that helps. She might have been feeding him like she does Bo and Clover and Tony needs way more feed!! He's still a big lover tho. He lays down in the recliner with me and sleeps if I let him. He also likes a blankie over him LOL! He's rotten!

Tony is already looking much better! He likes me feeding him and I gave him some alfalfa pellets to help.... YUMMMY!

Dallas found Bo's cage today... I thought he had before but since Bo hopped from one level to the next today ... Dallas is AMAZED!!! "bark, bark!!" trying to get Bo to hop more and Bo half binkies LOL!

My day was interupted by a phone call from the hospital in Lafayette.... seems my son choked on some food and had to go to the ER. He's fine, but it scared the dickens out of me!!!

Hey Bo B! Glad to see you around. :)

Just a quick note...

Mr. Moe passed away yesterday and thought of ya'll when I discoveredhim. Oh yes and that sweet photo of Lexi with him. :)

Awww Poor little Moe!! You know, Lexi wondered about him last year and asked if you might have still had him. She wanted a polish to show. I told her that we aren't going to do rabbits in 4H cuz........ well....... here, it's not a good thing.

Anyhow, I'm so sorry you lost him.

How are YOU?

Sorry, wish ya'll had a better program for rabbits out that way.

I'm hanging in here. I've still got issues with the good ole leg/foot but it's life. :)

Latest posts

Back